30 May 2011

Tomorrow's Joe v07 (finished)

Tried my best but Tomorrow's Joe surprisingly has a lot of dialogue bubbles and it's taking a tediously long time for me to work my way through it so unfortunately, I don't think I can quite wrap up all of volume 7 by the end of tomorrow. However, I'll upload what I have done for now, which is until the end of Joe's fight with Wolf. I should definitely be able to finish the rest of v7 by the end of the first week of June.

Update: Alright, it's finally done. I think from v8 and on, I'll just release ~30 pages per week instead of trying to do an entire volume in a month because I don't think I can keep that pace up, especially when I want to do Sangokushi and other projects as well.

Download:
Tomorrow's Joe v07:   Mediafire

17 comments:

  1. i waited years for this
    thought u have forgotten about it
    thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I didnt have anything to do today except exercise. now I have something to do which is read. Thank you, master.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL laughed at your funny translation. instead of putting "damn" you guys inserted "dayum" LOOOOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Thanks for the Joe fix!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. This is a very important project in manga fandom. You're doing a great service for all of us.

    And maybe Karate Jigoku-Hen next? (Just kidding...unless you want to)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!!

    Thanks for all of your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for all the hard work! Thanks for giving everyone an manga classic to read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi this projects rocks.. i wait a lot to read this volume.

    .. well and i can offer to help u guys ... i know some of clean manga.. i can colaborate.. some and maybe help whit the releases more quickly..

    hehehe let me know.

    my email is: bettodelgado@hotmai.com

    pd if u want a test send a email and the page do u want to be clean... and i send it to u. thanks. bye

    betto

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are awesome! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the full volume. that was seriously a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

    ReplyDelete
  12. greaaaaat, me thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. you're awesome!! thank you :D

    ReplyDelete