9 May 2011

Flower

Here's a present from GWR and I for you Matsumoto Taiyou fans. A fully scanlated version of his oneshot, "Flower." A little hard to give a brief synopsis without spoiling the story but it's basically about a certain mask-making family and their son who shuts himself out from the world.

It's actually loosely adapted from the play "Perhaps a Paradise Lies Beyond That Light" by the Kurotent play troupe. The version that GWR scanned from is the special edition that comes with the original script of the play, but I was too lazy to translate it (since I'm really just in it for Matsumoto Taiyou) and they couldn't find anyone to do it so our apologies for that. In any case, I hope you enjoy it!

Also, I know it may look like I'm not really working on waters nor Joe since I'm releasing everything but those two but I actually am. It's just that I'll be releasing those as full volume batches (for waters, I'll be releasing v1 and 2 at the same time since it's complete at 2 volumes) so it'll be awhile before I release them.

Download:
Flower:   Mediafire

7 comments:

  1. Yay more Matsumoto Taiyou. Thanks Hox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ~ I've been wanting to read this for q while now.
    Matsumoto Taiyou is the only mangaka whose works I will read without hesitation the moment they're scanlated. (That being said, I have yet to get started on Number 5...)

    Happy to hear you're not dropping Suiiki! A batch release is always better than individual chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was waiting for this. Thanks Hox. Take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Hox - I always appreciate more works by Matsumoto.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kacey Mcdougall11 May 2011 at 11:18

    You are the Matsumoto connection! thanks for getting this great artist's work out in English. He's my fave, so thanks so much for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your awesome Hox! thanks for feeding my mastumoto hunger ;3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yo, man! Thanks for a Hana. Earler i read these oneshot in japanese, but there bungо, which I do not know much. だから有難う!)

    By the way Mangastream dropper translation of Vinland Saga. Do you continue translate from 73rd chapter? Onegaishimasu!

    ReplyDelete